Monday 15 December 2014

The Aftermath

So what does the future hold?
I'm still writing obviously and although the previous release was nowhere near as successful as I would have liked this hasn't deteriorated my lust to create songs of doom. I'm going through hard times in life at the moment and this is driving me onward into the world of lyric writing.

I have decided that the next release will be a large  release.  I'm not going to set any deadlines this time. Before they have helped me, but for this piece I'm going to need a lot of time.
Anything can change, what awaits in the future I don't know.


- This page will remain fairly dormant for the following months but know the reaper is only around the bend and when you look to the sky at night know I'm looking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment